- A deposit is required to secure every booking and must be paid at the time of booking.
- The minimum deposit is 1 night’s accommodation cost.
- Payment of deposit must be made by cash, credit card (MasterCard or Visa only), EFTPOS or bank transfer.
- Bookings may be cancelled without notice if the deposit is not received by the agreed due date.
- Balance of payment for booking is required on arrival by cash, credit card or EFTPOS. (Please note that cheques are not accepted)
- The management endeavours to hold the accommodation booked, however, they reserve the right to transfer the booking to a similar accommodation for the same period.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry into Motutere Bay Holiday Park. A full refund will be issued under these circumstances.
- Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The tariff is based on the number and type of guests for the specified time and duration. Any amendments may change the tariff.
- Bookings cancelled more than 72 hours prior to check-in, will be refunded in full. Alternatively, the booking can be transferred to another date within 12 months if available.
- Cancellations inside of 72 hours of check-in will result in the price of one night’s accommodation from each accommodation unit or site being deducted from the refund.
- Non arrival on the first night of the booking (without notification) automatically cancels entire booking.
- Payments are not refundable if the stay is cut short.
Christmas/New Year (Peak Season)
- This is the only time of the year that the booking and cancellation policy differs from the above.
- A minimum deposit (non-refundable) as per the below is required to secure your booking:
- Unit or cabin – 1 nights’ accommodation cost
- Site – $100
- Full payment is required prior to arrival. You are required to pay in full for the amount of guests that will be staying at the park for the entire duration of the booking. Any additional guests can be paid for when they arrive.
- Receipt of deposit/payment constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Your initial deposit it non-refundable. Any other payments you make towards your booking are subject to the following refund and cancellation terms. Please note the notice period is measured from the arrival date of your booking (check-in time).
- More than 7 days’ notice – Full refund (less deposit).
- Within 7 days or after arrival – No refund
- No refund is given for early departure.
Check in/out Time
- Check in time is from 2pm (for accommodation) and 11am (for sites) and check out is no later than 10am on day of departure (unless late check out is organised prior).
- Prohibited in all park-owned buildings, including all park accommodation, amenities blocks and camp kitchen. Smoking is also prohibited around playground/recreation areas.
- Sorry, pets are not permitted anywhere within the park. Please speak to our staff if you need a recommendation for local pet motels.