The protection of your privacy is important to us. That is why we have prepared this document to ensure you are aware of your rights and our commitment to your privacy. Motutere Bay TOP 10 Holiday Park complies with the Privacy Act, which regulates the way in which we deal with your personal information. In this Policy the words “we”, “our” or “us” means Motutere Bay TOP 10 Holiday Park and our related entities.
Collection of personal information
The type of personal information we collect about you includes:
- your name and address;
- your telephone numbers;
- your email address;
- your computer IP address from our website;
- details of your previous dealings with us or any of the TOP 10 Parks; and
- your financial information (e.g. for invoicing and payments of services, products and membership or personal credit information when you make payments to us)
We may collect your personal information in the following ways:
- in any discussions we have with you whether in person or by telephone;
- through our club member application forms;
- through our accounts and payments you make;
- through our website or email server by way of ‘cookies’. Cookies are small pieces of data that allow the website to remember something about you at a later time for example by storing information of how you use the site. You may configure the web browser to refuse or disable cookies.
- through third parties, including companies running competitions on our behalf, our franchisees and our agents; and
- through customer feedback and survey forms; and
- our identity and how to contact us;
- that he or she can access the information;
- the purpose for which we have collected the information;
- the organizations or types of organizations that we usually disclose the information to;
- any law that requires particular information to be collected; and 2.3.6 the main consequences (if any) for the individual if all or part of the information is not provided.
Use of personal information
We collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information and updates including but not limited to marketing material and special offers;
- to verify your membership status and for production of membership cards and renewal notices;
- to arrange for accommodation or collection of prizes;
- to compose diagnostic and statistical information for our computer network; and
- to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of our website.
If you do not wish to receive marketing information, you may “opt out” of our list and your name will be removed from our marketing list.
The quality of your personal information
We believe it is important to make sure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. To this end our staff have procedures to monitor some of your personal information. We also request that you contact us and tell us if any of your personal information has changed (eg. your address) or if you believe that the personal information is inaccurate. After you advise us we can then update our records and ensure that the personal information we hold is accurate and up to date.
You may contact us and request particulars of the personal information we hold about you, and whether that personal information needs to be amended or corrected in any way. You may contact us on +64 7 386 8963 or email your request to email@example.com.
The security of personal information
We are committed to maintaining the highest level of security of our client(s) files and personal information. We use the following security measures to protect personal information:
- locked offices;
- locked files;
- passwords on all our computers;
- a firewall on our computer network, which is monitored; and
- virus protection software.
We will keep personal information as long as we need it for the purposes laid out in this policy, after which time we will destroy or de-indentify the personal information. Otherwise we may keep personal information for any period required by law.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information to:
- contracted assessors for assessment of the quality control standards of our park;
- other TOP 10 parks (to verify membership details, and to provide you with services);
- We will not sell your personal information to marketing bodies without your consent.
Do you have any concerns, queries, disputes or complaints?
If you have any disputes or complaints, our staff will attend to them and may request that you put your dispute or complaint in writing. Our management will investigate any dispute or complaint and respond to you within a reasonable time.