How do you like the new website for Motutere Bay Holiday Park? It’s mobile responsive, has loads of information on the local area and some great images and information on everything the park has to offer (although we have some more coming soon!) It also has live online bookings.
Feel free to let us know if there is anything else you would like on the site, and don’t forget to check out our social media pages too. We are on Facebook, Instagram and Google+. You can find the links on the top right of every page.
COVID-19 Level 4 Alert Park Status:
Currently in lockdown
An update to all our loyal guests during these surreal and uncertain times. As we navigate this situation, we continue to keep the safety and wellbeing of our customers and team members at the forefront of our thinking. We want to let you know more about what we are doing in our park in response to COVID-19.
Now that we are at Alert Level 4, we are closed to leisure guests and are only accommodating our permanent residents and some essential travellers for the lockdown period. These travellers are staying under the following conditions:
- Guests are staying in self-contained campervans or caravans, or our self-contained units only
- Communal facilities and shared areas of the park are closed
- A minimum night stay of 28 days applies, to ensure that all guests follow through with the government’s 4-week lockdown requirements, unless proof of an outbound flight can be presented to staff
- Our reception, maintenance and cleaning service will be at reduced capacity and/or operated remotely as circumstances in the park dictate
- We are having to limit, restrict or cease face-to-face interaction, but will do our best to deliver our usual high quality of customer service while adopting safe social distancing practices
If you have a booking made with us and were due to arrive during or in the months immediately following the lockdown, please get in contact with our team to discuss your options.
This decision has not been taken lightly, but we need to play our part in the fight against COVID-19. We would like to thank you for your support to date and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
For further information please contact our team on 0800 668 229.