Current Alert Level
All of New Zealand is at Alert Level 1
Auckland joined the rest of New Zealand at Alert Level 1 at midday on Friday 12 March.
To our loyal guests,
Motutere Bay TOP 10 Holiday Park is fully compliant with the COVID-SAFE program and have additional safety and cleaning measures in place to make your stay safe, comfortable and enjoyable.
We understand that we still live in a time of relative uncertainty and, with that in mind, we have decided to introduce a “Book with Confidence Guarantee”.
Motutere Bay TOP 10 Holiday Park
For more information about Alert Levels see the Unite Against COVID-19 website.
Find out about Travel within New Zealand.
Anyone who has cold or flu symptoms should get a test and stay home until you have a negative test result. Find your local testing facility on the Healthpoint website.
What is the Book with Confidence Guarantee?
The Book with Confidence Guarantee is applicable if you are no longer able to travel due to COVID-19 related developments. For example: you become sick with COVID-19 or someone immediately connected to you does and you are forced into self-isolation, or the Alert Level changes meaning travel becomes impossible, or there is a Government mandate for you not to travel in your local area/region or the area you intend to travel to. In these and other similar cases there will be no charges levied to make changes to your booking dates. We will provide a 12-month credit or full refund (in exceptional circumstances, determined on a case by case basis). Please be aware that where your request to amend a booking is not linked to COVID-19 developments, normal T&C’s will apply.
What can you do to help?
The NZ government have put into place extraordinary measures to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and we can all do our bit at a local level to assist:
General Health and Hygiene
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue.
- Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- If you are feeling unwell seek assistance from a health professional immediately.
- Avoid crowded areas and prolonged periods of time in close proximity to other guests.
- Cook and eat in your van/accommodation
- Partake in solitary/family group activities such as hiking, cycling, fishing in place of group activities/tours.
- When departing your cabin/villa open all curtains and leave the front door open (just close and lock the screen door).
- Take your rubbish to the nearest waste station (you can find these on your park map) on departure.
Refunds and Cancellations
We understand that some guests may choose to alter their plans and advise that our normal refund policy still applies. Our refund policy is available HERE. If you are cancelling online we ask that you include a note advising that your cancellation is due to COVID-19 as we will be providing government with statistics after the travel restrictions are lifted.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will of course advise you should anything change.